A La Carte Services include:
- Round-trip escort service
- Pendant call
- Security/safety checks
- Guest meals
- Meals delivered to apartments (prior notification required)
- Additional housekeeping services available
- Guest suite
- Beauty and barber services
- Second occupant
Initial Assessment Fee: A one-time fee. The Nursing Director will complete a health assessment to determine the most effective and economical service plan. The service plan will define the resident's needs, schedule of services and financial obligations. Charges to the service plan will be made in consultation with the resident, physician and/or responsible party.
Home Health Aide Packages: The package price included Health Maintenance fee package.
- Package A: 2 visits per day, up to 15 hours of services per month
- Package B: 4 visits per day, up to 30 hours of services per month
- Package C: 6 visits per day, up to 45 hours of services per month
- Package D: 8 visits per day up to 60 hours of services per month
- Package E: 10 visits per day, up to 75 hours of services per month
- Package F: 12 visits per day, up to 90 hours of services per month
- Package A: 2 Home Health Aide visits per day to remind or assist resident with medication this also includes medication set-up by a licensed nurse.
- Package B: 4 Home Health Aide visits per day to remind or assist resident with medications this also includes medication set-up by a licensed nurse.
These packages may be appropriate for clients who have few care needs yet need assistance with medication compliance.
If a resident requires the staff to spend more time than prescribed in the above packages, the resident will be charged an additional fee for each 15-minute increment of either Home Health Aide or Licensed Nursing.
Medication Set-up: A nurse will place medications in individualized, labeled containers for each client and will place the containers in the client's apartment. The service includes coordination with the physician and pharmacy for medication orders, compliance assessment, response to medications and consult with resident or responsible party as needed.
Medication Change: A nurse will adjust the medications to comply with the revised medication order. The nurse will reset the medications in the individualized, labeled containers.
Nurse Visit:A minimum of 30 minutes, and an additional fee for each 15-minute increment thereafter. The nurse will provide services ordered by the physician and agreed to in the service plan.
Nurse telephone consultation on evenings, weekends or holidays: On a per-call basis with physician or family contact.
Home Health Aide Visit: In 15-minute increments. The Home Health Aide provides supportive services identified in your service plan. These services may include medication reminders or assistance (when medications are set up by a Southview Senior Living Nurse), safety checks and assistance with activities of daily living.