Providing Senior Care for Generations.
At Oak Park Senior Living, our roots date back to 1966 when Harry and Pearl Lemieux purchased Southview Acres Health Care Center in West St. Paul. Over the years, the family has expanded and improved their senior care services to benefit thousands throughout Minneapolis-St. Paul.
In 2003, Harry and Pearl’s grandson Lance Lemieux began plans to serve a younger and more independent generation of seniors. By 2005, Lance welcomed the first residents to Southview Senior Living in West St. Paul, just a few feet from his grandparents' original care center. To this day, Lance continues his family’s legacy of enhanced service at all our locations across the Metro.
Lance’s vision for a continuum of care is fully realized in our senior communities. Our professional and respectful staff at Oak Park Senior Living is dedicated to providing our residents with living arrangements that fit their unique needs. This includes Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia and other memory loss.
Schedule a Tour
Oak Park Senior Living seniors with arrangements for independent, assisted or memory care living. We invite you to come see the difference for yourself.
View Activities Calendar
From strength-training workouts to discussions of current events to quiet sessions of knitting, our residents' days are filled with interesting & lively interaction.
View Dining Menu
Meals are served in our spacious dining room, and a private family dining room where residents can share a meal with guests in a more intimate setting.
A licensed RN is available to assess each individual in order to provide a personal care package that is right for you. If assistance is needed, our individualized service plans are designed to maintain your independence. We provide a wide range of customer driven programs and events that encourage participation, laughter and lasting memories
Included in Rent:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and wellness program
- 7 days-a-week complimentary breakfast (Assisted Living 3 meals/day)
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Water, sewer and on-site trash pick-up
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month-to-month lease agreement
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Laundry facilities in each unit
- Pets are welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-clean oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Snow removal and lawn service