For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Oak Park Senior Living in Oak Park Heights offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Oak Park is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Oak Park includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on a la carte services such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and Wellness Program
- Month-to-Month Lease Agreement
- Controlled Entrance
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Daily Afternoon Coffee and Cookies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pets Welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping Centers, Restaurants and More
- Apartment Building Fire/Smoke Detector and Sprinkler System
- No Association Fees
- Heated Underground Parking
- Guest Suite
- Limited Home Care Services
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Meals Available
- Weekly Med Setup
- Weekly Showers
You both, as administrators, have a unique hands-on touch and a personal involvement in the needs of each of your residents. When a request is recieved there is an immediate response that I have not had prior to this building.– Ken M